For what reason are Windows XP and Windows Vista being moved to Maintenance Mode?
- Ms quit supporting Windows XP in 2014 and Windows Vista in April 2017.
- Unsupported adaptations of Windows never again get programming refreshes from Ms that improve Windows steadiness and security.
- It turns out to be continuously progressively hard for programming engineers like norton.com/setup by Symantec to give new element improvements to unsupported working frameworks.
What does “Support Mode” mean?
Upkeep Mode implies that the Norton customer security programming introduced on Windows XP and Windows Vista will keep on getting certain administrations, as malware definition refreshes, however that specific different administrations, as new item abilities, will never again be given.
What administrations will proceed in Maintenance Mode?
- Your Norton customer security programming will keep on getting the most recent malware definitions by LiveUpdate.
- Your Norton customer security programming will keep on getting powerlessness updates and similarity fixes.
- You will keep on getting a charge out of the Virus Protection Promise*, if material.
What administrations will stop or change in Maintenance Mode?
Your Norton customer security programming will never again get the new item refreshes that the clients on bolstered renditions of (Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7) will get.
Due to Ms, Google, and Mozilla never again giving program backing to Windows XP and Windows Vista, Norton is never again supporting the Identity Safe program module. You will in any case have the option to get to your put away passwords through the primary assistance interface or Identity Safe site. Norton antivirus will never again bolster naturally filling in structures or sparing passwords from the program.
- Windows XP or Windows Vista gadgets with Norton have more security against malware than an unprotected framework would.
- Contact Norton Support for help on helping you settle this issue.